Saturday, July 24, 2010



Last week, Ella and Philip went to the VBS at our church. And, as you can see, Ella became a cute little cheerleader. After her week of cheering, we are thinking that we may try a bit of that sport for her later in the year, at a church program. In between her soccer and teeball seasons, of course!

Buddy was with the 4's and 5's at at Polar Expedition! Can you believe that? :) I loved all the little crafts he brought home! So did he!

I also had the honor of photographing the littles! And my goodness, they were CUTE! I caught images of bubble blowing little girlies, amazingly silly boys, and sweet worshipful expressions of boys and girls!


And as we are on the subject of sharing joy, here are a few items that I truly enjoyed creating for my A Spoonful Of Charm shop on Etsy!






Blessings,

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

The new blog is pretty!!

re:inspire said...

Is that Upward you are referring to for cheerleading? Maybe the girls can do it together!?

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

love the blog and the post ..