Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Gift (or two!) for YOU!



I am delighted to give you another opportunity for some goodies! This time, it's from my shop, A Spoonful Of Charm!

What is it? One $10 credit to my shop! I will not be paying shipping costs, so please factor your shipping into the credit, or decide to pay for your own shipping. One person will also win a set of the handmade cornhusk rosettes (one is pictured above)!!!

You can visit my shop by clicking on my shop name in the left hand column to see what is available.

Now, how to get entries. You MUST follow me AND post a comment on this post of what you like in my shop! You can gain MORE entries by blogging about this giveaway, or posting on Facebook.

Don't forget about yesterday's giveaway- a sweet vintage lace piece as well as something that is in the photographs as well! HINT: It carries Lace well!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I can't decide, because I love it all, but I think the embellished silver spoon is my favorite thing right now! I am also going to blog about this giveaway;-)

jamie said...

the blue rufffled ribbon is calling my name!

jamie said...

also i will post on my blog
joshnwillsma.typepad.com