Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer days

Are going fast. We start school very soon, in just over a week, and I am excited for the routine that will return. It will be a NEW routine, one that will need tweaking I'm sure, since I am homeschooling TWO children instead of one. At any rate, school is coming, and then that means fall, which makes my heart glad.

My heart has not been light lately. So those little things are important right now. I feel frustrated and hurt, and those feelings are not going away very easily. I truly want to give up all my artistic facets and throw them away. I'd fill the curbside with my stash for sure...I guess that's the only part that makes me smile.


I'm not allowing any comments for this single post......it's not my desire to burden anyone else. This is a very personal issue for me. However, I'd appreciate prayers.

Please don't forget the two giveaways that are still open, in the posts below!

Blessings,
Amy