Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nine Years

As of yesterday, Rich and I have been married NINE sweet, thrilling years. We are such homebodies, I can't tell you we've moved across country or gone on fabulous vacations, during our marriage. I can't tell you we're living in a 3000 square feet home or enjoy countless date nights. I can't even tell you we have a super duper sleep schedule here! However, I CAN tell you this:

*God had amazing timing bringing us together
*We are blessed with three beautiful children
*We share, learn, make mistakes, have triumphs, and grow together....
*We love each other's In-Laws, and families, which I count a HUGE blessing these days
*I get to homeschool!
*While I get to homeschool, we do without, but have faith and trust in each other
*Our home is cozy, and filled with LOVE for each other.
*Our children get to hear live music on a daily basis, thanks to their daddy and mommy
*We promise to love each other forever in this life
*and We are continuously striving to show God's love and purpose to our children.

To celebrate, we got pizza. He went and got my favorite magazine for me: Somerset Life. AND, we had an evening visitor or two that made us feel extra special as well!

So excited to start 2011 off with our anniversary celebration!

Blessings,
AMY

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Your anniversary always makes me smile;-) Love you guys lots!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully expressed!!
LTTS

Adrienne said...

You blog a lot more when I get the link right! Congrats! This Feb will be nine for us too..we were just babies I guess, huh? ;p

I enjoyed catching up on your happenings!

re:Inspire said...

Lovely post! Happy Anniversary!
Lisa