Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What a blessing to photograph this wonderful couple!




 This is Andy and Amy.   Spectacular people.  With hearts full of love for each other and the Lord.   What a combo!    I had approached them earlier when they got engaged to see if they would need some pics- and I would love to do them as a gift, no charge.   They agreed, and so I was AMAZINGLY blessed for Amy, a graphic designer, has such brilliant taste.  We were thinking alike on lighting and poses.  They were so natural with each other. I hardly had to do a thing but snap those pics.  Truly, I think this was the BEST shoot I have personally ever done.    I give God the glory for it.    It blessed my heart when I needed it and I pray it blessed theirs.

These are some of my favs.   Enjoy!











No comments: