Tuesday, October 16, 2012

the great photoshoot swap....

recently, a friend (BETHY!!!) and I took photos of each other's families.  Well, I took her anniversary photos, and she took ones of Rich and me, and the kids.  It's been wonderful!  What a blessing to be able to accomplish such a swap!   Looking forward to doing it again.  The following photos are just a few Beth took...I want to surprise my parents with the family photos later.  :)  I must say...I'm so happy to be on the other side of the camera for once.   It was so fun.  And easier to breathe. Although, it was difficult for Buddy to submit to the whole getting your picture taken with your family thing. He had issues with things that afternoon/evening.   But, all the hard work paid off. It is neat to see my kids and us from a new perspective...love it all!










THANK YOU , my dear friend, Beth!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

LOVE that last picture of the two of you laughing. What a beautiful picture of happiness.