Saturday, October 20, 2012

why is fall so magical...

i see my children love the outdoors just as much as they do in summer...even more...there's more to see, more to do, more to treasure...


more memories to make, fun to have


it must be so helpful for children, these seasonal changes....they learn so much about God's creation.
about each other.
about life.


it's a time of silliness despite going "back to school"
in our case, homeschooling.
a break from the grind of life.
i love seeing them appreciate His creation.

somedays are better than others, we take good with the bad...
but we have each other, and most of all,
we have HIM who holds us close, despite the changes 
around us.

THAT fact alone makes me happy.
and thankful.
lately, especially this past year, I've become more of the introvert I've always been, wanting to be with my family, at home, or wherever they are.
my ability to take on more than family and home responsibilities has shrunk.
i keep my chin up and head up to listen to His voice,
at what I should do, what I should not do.
somedays, it's hard, but I can never ever forget
that He has placed me where I am for a reason.

I will be here, on my blog, because I am avoiding Facebook for a couple months. For a variety of reasons.
I want to write more, and it's too much of a social distraction. I can talk to people I know and care about more, but really...when it comes down to it....the people that I MOST know and love ARE NOT on facebook...they are in my household.  Their names are:
Richard, Ella, Philip, and Will.
And, like always, this blog has been a treasure keeper of them, of our life together.
 
GOD BLESS YOU TODAY!!!!

No comments: