Saturday, December 8, 2012

treasuring this photo of this past fall...

so, i figured out how to get my instagram pictures on my computer so i can upload them here on my blog or get printed!  i'm so glad i can share some of these photos now...

i know they aren't the best quality, but it's seems so unique and fun to take pic of our everyday life with my phone camera. lol.   so, here is a photo of a very, magical looking mushroom sculpture.

as we were walking along a nearby trail, we came upon it and i was delighted to capture it...on film.

it makes me think of fairies, wood nymphs, and a magical world.   i hope my children keep their imagination...i don't know what i'd do without mine...

even now, as i am, yet again, 28 years old. HAAA! Yes, my birthday is here. I was thinking it was Friday but it's TOMORROW (i guess i am getting old!) but we celebrated anyways yesterday because my sweetie works tomorrow, we have church, and also....i have to take part in our church's Christmas program- sing with choir and play piano accompaniment for a few songs.  So, no time to celebrate. that's okay. i'm not really into my birthday this year..i wish it'd pass by without the aging part. i don't like being beyond thirty. i should start to like it. i'm here for a half-dozen more years now!

my family did indeed bake me a cake, candles and singing and all. and gifted me a bath and body works gel that i LOVE.   annnddd....who knew that i'd win a sweet giveaway by Jessica Jane Handmade? I'm so looking forward to that.  hmmm....maybe i don't want my birthday to pass me by....

i'll just try to enjoy these moments, for they have a habit of passing by so quickly. 


No comments: