Saturday, December 29, 2012

we're putting things in shop again!

My sister-in-law, Lisa, and I began A Spoonful of Charm way back in the fall of 2009.  After a year, we ceased selling, as we were both in the throes of homeschooling and children.

However, we both recently were thinking of selling some of our things (vintage and stash of handmade and decor items) and decided to reopen for a bit!

We have an eclectic array of items. Kinda whatever suits our fancy.  There's SURE to be something there for you or someone else.  :)

Since of today, we only have a few things up.  I hope to have at least a dozen items listed and I'm sure Lisa has more than that! So, in the next few days, listings will be added.

Really, I'm not a salesperson.  That's all the talking I'll do about it!

Here's our Etsy store link:

A Spoonful of Charm

Enjoy!

No comments: