Tuesday, February 5, 2013

All around us

There is nothing like it. Snow. Freshly fallen. Ever covering. Bringing that cold chill.

We have a lot of it these days....and it looks like it won't be stopping anytime soon! I'm already dreaming of spring and sitting on our steps watching buds and blossoms and children. Oh...I most certainly would rather post that sort of photo than this!

However, God has reasons for the snow. Maybe for us to continue our hunkering down and cozy evening habits, family filled moments indoors. This family of mine...we do love books and games and movies- perfect bonding time.

I'll try to turn my longings for clearer and warmer weather into sweet sighs of peace. Waiting. Hoping for good tidings for others. Praying for health of family and friends. Still waiting. Just being where He wants me to be...



No comments: